Living with and Managing
Coronary Artery Disease
YOU have the power to prevent or delay Coronary Artery Disease. Take Control!! Lower your risk factors:
- Eat a healthier diet
- Exercise with doctor approval
- Medications may be necessary
- Don't Smoke...and if you do, QUIT!
- You can do it!
- Eat a variety of Whole Grains
- Eat more Fruits and Vegetables
- Avoid Saturated Fats and Trans Fats
- Eat a diet Low in Cholesterol
- Prepare foods with Less Salt
- Avoid Sugar Sweetened Drinks
- Diabetes is a major CAD risk factor
- A Registered Dietitian can help!
Related LinksTherapeutic Lifestyle Changes, TLC diet