3 tablespoons water
3 tablespoons orange juice
2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon minced ginger
Putting it all together
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Stir fry whatever protein you plan to use - such as chicken, shrimp, pork or tofu - in a blend of hot sesame oil and peanut oil; remove from wok.
- Add whatever veggies you plan on wok cooking. We often stir fry onions and zucchini slices and then add in partially cooked (steamed) carrots and broccoli.
- Near the end of cooking, move the veggies to the side; add the Stir Fry Sauce to the middle of the Wok. Heat to boiling then stir and add your protein back to the wok; reduce heat and stir until all is coated with a light glaze and heated through.
- Serve over brown rice, quinoa, or noodles.
Blog post and recipe Copyright (C)Wind. All rights reserved.